PixelTexture3D defines a 3D image-based texture map as an explicit array of pixel values (image field).
The PixelTexture3D node belongs to the Texturing3D component and requires at least level 1, its default container field is texture. It is available from X3D version 3.1 or higher.
1 2 3 4 5 6 + X3DNode + X3DAppearanceChildNode + X3DTextureNode + X3DSingleTextureNode + X3DTexture3DNode + PixelTexture3D
Author-provided prose that describes intended purpose of the url asset.
- Many XML tools substitute XML character references for special characters automatically if needed within an attribute value (such as & for & ampersand character, or " for “ quotation-mark character).
image describes raw data for this 3D texture: number of components to the image [0,4], width, height and depth of the texture, followed by (width x height x depth) pixel values.
- The order of initial values in PixelTexture and PixelTexture3D image arrays are different.
Whether to repeat texture along S axis horizontally from left to right.
Whether to repeat texture along T axis vertically from top to bottom.
Whether to repeat texture along R axis from front to back.
Single contained TextureProperties node that can specify additional visual attributes applied to corresponding texture images.
- Can contain a single TextureProperties node.
- Insert Shape and Appearance nodes before adding texture.
- X3D Architecture 33.2.2 3D texturing concepts
- Requires X3D
profile='Full'or else include
<component name='Texturing3D' level='1'/>