StreamAudioDestination node represents the final audio destination via a media stream.
The StreamAudioDestination node belongs to the Sound component and requires at least level 2, its default container field is children. It is available from X3D version 4.0 or higher.
1 2 3 4 5 + X3DNode + X3DChildNode + X3DSoundNode + X3DSoundDestinationNode + StreamAudioDestination
Author-provided prose that describes intended purpose of the url asset.
- Many XML tools substitute XML character references for special characters automatically if needed within an attribute value (such as & for & ampersand character, or " for “ quotation-mark character).
Enables/disables node operation.
The gain field is a factor that represents the amount of linear amplification to apply to the output of the node.
- Negative gain factors negate the input signal.
- Decibel values shall not be used.
mediaDeviceID field provides ID parameter functionality. (TODO experimental)
channelCount reports number of channels provided by input nodes.
channelCountMode determines how individual channels are counted when up-mixing and down-mixing connections to any inputs.
channelInterpretation determines how individual channels are treated when up-mixing and down-mixing connections to any inputs.
isActive true/false events are sent when playback starts/stops.
- It is an error to define this transient outputOnly field in an X3D file, instead only use it a source for ROUTE events.
Stream identification TBD
The children field specifies audio-graph sound sources providing input signals for this node. If multiple input signals are provided by the inputs children field, all channels are mixed together and merged prior to presentation.
- Can be original (DEF) or referenced (USE) nodes.
- Contained AudioClip or MovieTexture nodes must have
containerField='children'to override otherwise-incorrect defaults.
- Stream-identification parameters are not fully defined and subject to change.