ForcePhysicsModel applies a constant force value to the particles.
The ForcePhysicsModel node belongs to the ParticleSystems component and requires at least level 1, its default container field is physics. It is available from X3D version 3.2 or higher.
1 2 3 + X3DNode + X3DParticlePhysicsModelNode + ForcePhysicsModel
Enables/disables node operation.
force field indicates strength and direction of the propelling force on the particles (for example, default is Earth’s gravity).
- If particles have zero mass, ForcePhysicsModel node has no effect.
- force is specified in force base units (usually newtons, acceleration of one kilogram at rate of one meter per second squared).
- Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_(unit) and Kilogram
- X3D Architecture 4.3.6 Standard units and coordinate system
- Force may act in any given direction vector at any strength.