- By default, the viewer enters a world at (0.0, 0.0, 10.0)
- You can provide your own preferred view points
- Select the entry point position
- Select favorite views for the viewer
- Name the views for a browser menu
- Viewpoints specify a desired location, an orientation, and a camera field of view lens angle
- Viewpoints can be transformed using a Transform node
- The first viewpoint found in a file is the entry point
A Viewpoint node specifies a named viewing location:
- position and orientation - viewing location
- fieldOfView - camera lens angle
- description - description for viewpoint menu
position='0.0 0.0 10.0'
orientation='0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0'
position 0.0 0.0 10.0
orientation 0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0
description "Entry View"
- Specify favorite viewpoints in Viewpoint nodes
- The first viewpoint in the file is the entry viewpoint